You Don’t Always Get What You Want 💖

You Don’t Always Get What You Want 💖

You Don’t Always Get What You Want I don’t know if you can relate to this situation.  My other half’s Mum has recently had to go into respite care.  She has said all her life that she did NOT want to go into a home.  But having visited her at the weekend – she isn’t...
Do What You Love

Do What You Love

Do What You Love The other night I went out to the local club.  I’ve never been before.  Well, I mean, there’s been Covid.  And also – I don’t drink anymore.  And we are new to the area – so I wouldn’t just pop in to see if there is anyone I recognise. It’s not...
Get Over Your Fears 🎃

Get Over Your Fears 🎃

This week in the Live Love Laugh Lounge – one of our lovely WHY’s women – Anita – set a challenge to face, maybe even to get over your fears. She wanted us to all sing live in the Lounge. (BY ‘The Lounge’ I mean our Facebook group – not your living room!) There is a...
Would you like a Prosperity Enhancer? ✅

Would you like a Prosperity Enhancer? ✅

Last week the WHY’s Women were at the Tree retreat in Yorkshire.  We got together for a double celebration of Marion’s birthday and the fact that she is moving to Mexico for 6 months.  Marion has reached the stage in her business where she makes money while she...
Purpose Is Essential, And So Is Support!

Purpose Is Essential, And So Is Support!

Purpose Is Essential, And So Is Support!   It’s been quite a week as you will know if you were watching my live the other day.  There has been a lot going on for me – both physically – lots of travelling etc, and emotionally with Mr C (nearly) flying off to far off...
What’s Going on in Your Life?

What’s Going on in Your Life?

What’s Going on in Your Life? One of the things I get asked a lot is – How Do I Create Content?  Well, it’s a great question, and the answer is simpler than you think. There are just 2 parts to content creation.  Well, there are probably a lot more than that, but...